Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cafe Rustico II

Last week I did karaoke with my work friends at iBop. 
That place is cool because you can bring your own beer and order a pizza right to your room, which of course we did. 
Bud Light 40s + pizza + karaoke = best night ever?

Photobucket
I apologize for the crappy pic, there was like, a black light or something

A large pie is $16. A slice at the place is $2.50.

Photobucket
pretty much I'm a loser

So I can't really give this pizza a proper review since I had my 2 slices about 6 beers into the evening...but from what I, and everyone else there, remember it was really good. 
Seriously, I highly recommend it if you're ever in the area. No joke.

Photobucket

Cafe Rustico II
25 W. 35th St (btwn 5th and 6th Ave.)
New York, NY 10001

3 comments:

  1. I was there, a 40 and a few beers deep, but that was amazing pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there that magical night and I agree, the pizza was REALLY good. Maybe it was our extremely low expectations or the buzz of "Jolene" in the air but the pizza was shockingly good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rustico II is indeed pretty special, and this blog is great in general.

    Here are some pizza spots we would like to see reviewed on Last Night's Pizza:

    --Artichoke (regular slice and especially artichoke slice)
    --Muzzarella Pizza (13th and A)
    --Two Boots (any location)
    --Joe's Pizza (original one in West Village)
    --Domino's Pizza
    --Papa John's

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Pizza Partners

About Me

My photo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7S8izPaKKE