Thursday, May 14, 2009

Joe's Pizza

Photobucket

We had an impromptu pizza party at work today to welcome a new staff member, but I didn't have my camera with me so no pics :(
We were supposed to get it this time from Original Ray's on Prince Street (which is what I get if I'm at Sweet & Vicious and need food), but were totally dicked over when we called to order and were told that they wouldn't deliver to our office. We were like, huh? it's like 5 blocks, okay..."Ladies, that's a dealbreaker." 30 Rock - LOL...anyway...pizza.

We ordered three pies: plain $20, broccoli and black olive $26, and meatball $22.

Here is an example of what a plain slice might look like at Joe's
Photobucket
image borrowed from loremipsum on Flickr

The plain was OK. Nothing to complain about but nothing special either. I was insanely into the veggie slice. Yum yum yum. Meateaters loooved the meatball.

Reviews from my coworkers (I make them fill out surveys at pizza parties - so what?):
"Great pizza"
"Very good stuff"
"The one with broccoli and olives is very good!"
"Meatball is the best. Broccoli and olives great - no complaints"
"A fine slice"
"Love this place!"
"Very satisfied. Great texture, nice toppings, good sauce and not too much cheese. Perfect package, like a woman with big hips and a small waist :) meow!"
"Top of the list right now. Let's go"

Joe's totally rules the school right now, obvie.

My boss put this chart together of our pizza parties on Excel. Amazing!!!!

Photobucket

Pros: Taste
Cons: Delivery took an hour, They charge you for spice container things, I found a piece of pepperoni on my veggie slice (which is why one must examine food carefully)

Joe's Pizza
7 Carmine Street (btwn Ave of the Americas and Bleecker)
New York, NY 10014

1 comment:

  1. We tried a pie chart, but it didn't make sense.

    Easily the best pizza we've gotten, non-Lombardi's division.

    ReplyDelete

Pizza Partners

About Me

My photo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7S8izPaKKE