Thursday, March 12, 2009

Gnocco

Photobucket
image stolen from NYMag

Holy crap.
First of all, don't get too used to me reviewing places like this. Second of all,
holy crap. Again. So I went here on Monday for my dad's birthday. Lovely atmosphere, really nice/helpful/non-overbearing waitress. It seemed there were a lot of birthdays happening there.

Photobucket
image stolen from NYmag

Yadda yadda yadda ... this is the pizza I got
Photobucket

I know, right?!!!!!!!!
it's called the Vegetariana ($13.50) and I'm not positive but I think it had olives (kalamata?), artichoke, eggplant, mushrooms, and cherry tomatoes. It blew my mind.


Photobucket
Bro homes loved it too

I recommended this place the next day to some friends who went there that night and I got this email the next day:
Subject: Why
Body: Didn't you mention that HOT HOT bartender who works at Gnocco? Even though I suspect he moves his wedding band to his pinky finger to throw potential big spenders and tippers off the track. Additionally - the food was amazing. Thx.


Needless to say I'll be going back on not a Monday to assess this situation for myself. 

Pros: Unreal bartender, backyard seating
Cons: Bartender wasn't working when I went there

Photobucket

Gnocco
337 E. 10th Street (btwn A and B but closer to B)
New York, NY 10009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pizza Partners

About Me

My photo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7S8izPaKKE